What are cookies?
When someone visits our site we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
What are cookies used for?
The main purposes for which cookies are used are:-
1. For technical purposes essential to effective operation of website, particularly in relation to on-line transactions. For further information about cookies and how to disable them visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk
2. Google Analytics To collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. We do this through Google Analytics. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3. YouTube cookies We may embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube's privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode. To find out more please visit YouTube's embedding videos information page.
How do I disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. How to do this will depend on the browser you use and we provide further detail below on how to disable cookies for the most popular browsers:-
For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Internet Options"
2 Click on the "privacy" tab
3 Select the setting the appropriate setting
For Mozilla Firefox:
1. Choose the menu "tools" then "Options"
2. Click on the icon "privacy"
3 Find the menu "cookie" and select the relevant options
For Opera 6.0 and further:
1. Choose the menu "Files " then "Preferences"
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off. If you disable all cookies you will be unable to complete a purchase on this site.
If you wish to find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.uk. Please be advised that most web browsers also allow cookie control through the browser settings.